Thursday, May 17, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen things about me.
1. I was born in Oklahoma City
2. I've only lived in two different cities my entire life, Moore and Broken Arrow Oklahoma
3. I have one sister who is four years younger than me.
4. All of my closest friends are members of my family
5. I've never been on an airplane before
6. Someday I want to take dance classes and learn all kinds of dances.
7. The only states I've been to are the ones that border Oklahoma.
8. I love to read, but only Christian fiction.
9. I'm about to start school again to become a nurse
10. I have a very eclectic taste in music ranging from heavy christian rock and screamo music to classical music and opera.
11. I collect strawberry things. I started collecting them because I decided to paint my room red and green and my friend thought I should collect something that would match my room. (I'm about to paint my room again, brown and pink, any ideas on something new to collect? LOL)
12. I don't even have a boyfriend but I already know how many kids I want to have, all of their names, how I want to decorate my house when I first move out, and what kind of car I want my future husband to drive and what type of body wash I want him to use. (Is that too controlling?)
13. And last but not least, a quirky fact about me, when I was a kid I had a ton of stuffed animals and dolls and all of their names started with a T.

5 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I didn't know #13!!
Great Thursday 13

Jen said...

Wow, brown and pink. Hmmm, I guess you could decorate like Neapolitan ice cream?

My T-13 is up: http://jenanddavin.blogspot.com/

Sherria said...

I don't know, Neopolitan might make me hungry all the time! LOL!

Sherria said...

Yeah I was trying to think of something you didn't know about me since you're one of the main people who reads my blog and you know everything about me! LOL!

Jeannine said...

Fun list!
Happy late TT. :-)