Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Frustrations!!!

Ack! Ok I just wrote this blog and accidently erased it all!!!! So I'm starting over again.

What a morning! I woke up late this morning and hopped in the shower. And then I spent the rest of the morning trying to find something to wear. I tried on two skirts and neither of them fit which was depressing! I am always running late for work!!! I should be super skinny from all the many times that I've been "running" late. Eventually I just went into my sister's room and grabbed a pair of her pants. I ended up leaving the house at 8:00 which is when I'm supposed to be at work! And on top of everything I had to walk through a big ol' puddle to get out of my car!

Ok I have to admit that my being late all the time is my own fault. I have a few problems that I need to address. One of them is my laundry. I need to do my laundry and then actually put it away. That's my big problem with laundry. I never put it away. I always leave in the laundry basket and then when I'm looking for something to wear I have to dig through the basket to find something.

The other problem I have is very serious! It may require counseling to get recover from this problem. It is a rebellion issue; against my alarm clock! I know, I know it's crazy! Why would anyone rebel against an inanimate object? I have issues I guess. The alarm goes off every morning and I think, "You can't tell me what to do! I'll get up when I'm good and ready to!" And then just to spite my alarm clock I'll lay there for as long as possible before getting out of bed. The irony is that I'm the one that sets the clock to go off! I need help!

Another issue that I've recently encountered, which has absolutely nothing to do with getting to work on time, is a new addiction. I am now addicted to blogging!!! I knew that my Aunt Kahri was addicted to blogging but I had no idea that it was a common thing or that it was likely to happen to me! There should be a warning label when you sign up for a blog. WARNING: Blogging is highly addictive! Some studies have shown that it can lead to dependency! So now instead of working I am blogging! Speaking of work, it's time that I get back to it.

5 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

I can't believe you gave away my secret!!!

And you definitely need to seek counseling about your alarm clock issue! :-)

The Zandi Zoo said...

HAHA... funny stuff.

Hey, Jim (admittingly) has the same alarm clock issue and he is the one who sets the time too. lol. Drives me batty but we are dealing with his "issue" one day (morning) at a time. ;-) If you come up with any good solutions, please feel free to share them.

Sherria said...

I haven't found anything that works yet. I even moved my alarm clock all the way across the room but I just keep getting up and hitting the snooze button and going back to sleep!!!

The Zandi Zoo said...

LOL.. that's what he does too!!!
:-)

Sherria said...

LOL! I guess I need to get that under control before I get married so I don't drive my husband crazy with it!