Thursday, May 10, 2007

I'm Still Here!!!!

You thought I'd left for good didn't you? Well I don't have much of an update on me but I do have a very exciting update on my parents! My dad has been working on opening up his own barbecue place for a long time. A few years ago they were trying to get everything worked out to open up a restaurant but that fell through. And recently my dad has been working on trying to start a meat wagon. Well this time everthing is going very smoothly! He was somehow introduced to the owner of a smoke shop. He's Native American and the land he is on is Native American also. Well he told my dad that he can use his parking lot to set up his meat wagon and he's not going to charge my dad for using the land! Also he's not going charge my dad for water or electricity, and my dad will be using quite a bit of electricity! Furthermore he told my dad that he doesn't need to worry about paying him taxes and he won't need to charge his customers tax! So all the money that my dad gets from selling his barbecue will be his to keep!!! What a blessing!!! The other exciting news for my parents is that they are taking out a large loan. They're going to pay off my mom's car, my dad's car, all of their credit cards, they're going to buy a truck from my dad's friend, and the rest is going to go towards fixing up our house! We're going to fix the plumbing and possibly get a new bathtub, we're going to get new carpet, fix the guttering and all kinds of 0ther stuff! I'm excited for them! Also they're going to use some of that money so that the four of us, me, my mom and dad, and my younger sister Kayleigh, can go on an Alaskan cruise! It was just going to be my parents going but now they are going to pay for my sister and me to go! I've never even been on an airplane before and now I get to go to fly to Seattle, Washington, go on a cruise to Alaska and Canada, and fly back home!!!! I am soooooo excited!!! I wish it was September now and time to board that plane!!! I'm hoping that we'll have some time to tour Seattle as well!!!! I better start saving my money!!! I know I'll have lots of shopping I'll want to do!!! There's a lot of exclamation marks in this blog! Can you tell I'm excited?

2 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

WOW!!! THATS ALL HUGE NEWS!! I HAD TO USE CAPITALS AND EXCLAMATION POINTS, TOO!!!!

The Zandi Zoo said...

VERY EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!