Thursday, May 10, 2007

Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen reasons why my Aunt Kahri is one of my favorite persons!
1. She is always encouraging me. If I ever have any doubts about something I'm doing or want to do she is always there telling me that I can accomplish anything.
2. She is selfless. She always puts others before herself.
3. She is intelligent. She's one of the smartest people I know.
4. She is a true woman of God!
5. She has a great sense of humor! She's very witty and can always put a smile on my face!
6. She holds me accountable! She always make sure that I do and say the right things.
7. She is a wonderful mother to her beautiful children!
8. She isn't afraid to stand up for what she believes in.
9. She is optimistic. A true glass half full person.
10. She is creative.
11. She is my role model.
12. She is beautiful inside and out. She has a beautiful heart, a beautiful mind and a beautiful soul!
I love you Aunt Kahri!!! Never stop being you!

4 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW You are awesome!! I love you!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!! (now you won't ask me what to do your TT about anymore, will ya?? ROFL)

Ms. Kathleen said...

What a wonderful testimony of family love! You are both blessed!

Susan said...

I agree, Sherria, she is all those things!

The Zandi Zoo said...

This is very sweet.
I agree.. Kahri is a pretty special person.