Thursday, May 24, 2007

Thank goodness for pool boys and boarding school!

On Monday I went over to Aunt Kahri's house to help her get her pool going. She had been having many complications with the pool and had to end up getting a new motor, new hosing to connect the motor to the pump and had been running all over town for stuff for the pool all week. We hooked the motor up and connected the pump and motor with the hose but we didn't have any o-rings to secure the hose on, so we just left the hose on there as it was for now. After we finished with that we went to the garage to work on putting together the ladder for the pool. We ended up having to go back outside to measure the pool so that we had the correct lengths for the ladder. After we had measured Kahri and I walked over to the pump and she decided to turn it on so that the pool could get circulating. Well she had forgotten that we didn't have the o-rings on and the hose flew off and we both got sprayed with water!!! We were cracking up! And as we walked back to the garage Kahri said, "I love my pool, but I don't like pool maintenance. It's the same with children. I love my children, but I don't always like raising them." And I replied, "Well, that's what pool boys and boarding school are for!"

3 comments:

Peculiar Blogs said...

ROFL!!!! It's just as good the second time!

Amelia Antwiler said...

*LOL*
Ain't it the truth!!

The Zandi Zoo said...

LOL!!