Monday, April 30, 2007

Yet Another Meme

It's what will help me post on a regular basis.

01. What time is it? 3:06pm
02. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Music and Lyrics
03. Diamonds or Pearls? Diamonds
04. What is your favorite TV show? What not to wear
05. What did you have for breakfast? Light strawberry yogurt
06. What is your middle name? Dawn
07. What is your favorite cuisine? Chinese
08. What foods do you dislike? tomatoes
09. What are your favorite chips? Cheetos
10. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Fight the Tide by Sanctus Real
11. What kind of car do you drive? Grand Am
12. Favorite Sandwich? Italian BMT from subway
13. What are characteristics you can't stand? Pessimism and lying
14. What are your favorite clothes? Pajamas
15. If you could go anywhere on vacation, where would you go? Italy
16. Where would you want to retire? I haven't thought that far ahead in life
17. Favorite time of day? Evenings
18. Where were you born? Oklahoma City, OK
19. What is your favorite sport to watch? Hockey
20. Coke or Pepsi? Yuk!!! I'll choose Dr. Pepper, thank you!
21. Beavers of ducks? Very random question! What is this going to tell you about me. I guess I'll go with ducks.
22. Are you morning person or a night owl? I don't like getting up early. I like waking up on my own which isn't usually very late. But I don't like staying up really late. So I guess I'm an evening person.
23. Pedicure or manicure? manicure
24. What did you want to be when you were little? A teacher
25. What is your best childhood memory? Any memory with my grandparents
26. Ever been to Africa? no
27. Ever been toilet papering? yes
28. Been in a car accident? yes, 3 none of them were my fault
29. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
30. Favorite Restaurant? Logan's
31. Favorite flower? Oriental Lily
32. Favorite ice-cream? Zesty lemon sorbet
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? Church's
34. How many times did you fail your drivers' test? I didn't!
35. From whom did you get your last E-mail? Sound and Spirit
36. Which store would you chose to max out your credit card? Why would I want to do that!!! I guess I'd have to say walmart
37. Last person you went to dinner with? my parents
38. What are you listening to right now? Yahoo radio, Kutless is playing at the moment
39. What is your favorite color? green
40. How many tattoos do you have? one
41. How many are you sending this e-mail to? I am not e-mailing this
42. Favorite magazine? don't have one
43. Coffee or Tea? tea
44. Do you tan easily or burn easily? burn
45. Do you color your hair? yes
46. What was the first car you ever purchased without the help of your parents? haven't done that yet
47. What is your most dreaded household chore? putting away laundry
48. Do you like life? love it
49. Is there anyone that you just can't stand? No not that I know of.
50. Are you anxious about tomorrow? Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

No comments: