Friday, April 27, 2007

Three Word Meme

I know I just did a meme but I really like this one so I had to do it! I promise my next post will be an actual blog.

The rules are simple. Answer each question in three words. No more, no less.

01. Where is your cell phone? On my desk
02. Boyfriend/girlfriend? I'm not taken
03. Hair? Blonde and red
04. Your mother? Fun and crazy
05. Your father? Fun but cranky
06. Your favorite item(s)? Purse, cell phone, computer
07. Your dream last night? Can't remember it
08. Your favorite drink? Cherry vanilla dp
09. Your dream guy/girl? Gotta find him
10. The room you are in? Student Accounts office
11. Your fear? I am fearless
12. What do you want to be in 10 years? Closer to God
13. Who did you hang out with last night? Aunt, Uncle, cousins
14. What are you not? A pessimistic person
15. Are you in love? I'm still waiting
16. One of your wish list items? My own place
17. What time is it? Ten thirty am
18. The last thing you did? Employee review thing
19. What are you wearing? Slacks and top
20. Your favorite book? Melanie Well's book
21. The last thing you ate? Plain glazed doughnut
22. Your life? Blessed beyond words
23. Your mood? Sleepy, content, joyful
24. Your friends? Smart, funny, blessed
25. What are you thinking about right now? Finishing the meme
26. Your car? Pontiac Grand Am
27. What are you doing at this moment? Answering this question
28. Your summer? Work and church
29. Your relationship status? Single and waiting
30. What is on your TV screen? No TV here
31. When is the last time you laughed? Earlier this morning
32. Last time you cried? I don't know
33. School? Starting college soon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Sherria! It's nice to "meet" you here in blogging land!! :)

Peculiar Blogs said...

Great answers!

Sherria said...

Hello! It's nice to "meet" you too Heather!!!

Sherria said...

Thank you Aunt Kahri!

Susan said...

These things are fun and you get to learn a lot about people through them. Love the picture of you.

Sherria said...

Thank you, Susan!