Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Identity Crisis

The past three weeks I've been having a major identity crisis, and possibly split personalities! I have been Marcia, Lorie, Susan, Tanya, and Sue on top of being me! Some days I was three people at once and others just two. It has been very exhausting and at times a little confusing! Ok maybe it isn't as major as split personalities or an identity crisis. Truth be told all I was doing was filling in for these people while they were/are on vacation and/or sick. It might be tiring at times and I might not feel like I know what I'm doing occassionally but it has been a good learning experience. Especially being Tanya and Sue because it helps me train for that position which is what I'll be moving up to as soon as there is an opening. Wahoo!

1 comment:

Peculiar Blogs said...

Good job! As long as you can keep them all straight, you are doing good. :-)